Mermade Spin - Pink
*PREORDER FOR APRIL 30TH
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $99
Create effortlessly even curls with the Mermade Spin. Simply press the ‘L’ or ‘R’ button and the 25mm rotating ceramic barrel will spin either clockwise or anti-clockwise for the easiest way to curl. You can also use it as a traditional curling wand by wrapping your locks around the barrel. Innovative ionic technology seals the hair cuticle for less frizz while adding shine. With multiple heat settings and a bonus heat protection glove, it’s the game-changing curling tool made for lush, bouncy curls and soft Mermade waves. Finally, you can curl your hair like a pro! It's the life-changing multi-use curling wand.
- Automatic curling action – the barrels turn clockwise and anticlockwise for perfect, even curls
- 25mm barrel – for lush waves and curls
- Sleek black design – includes LCD screen to control temperature
- Ionic technology – ceramic coated barrel with ionic technology seals the cuticle for less frizz and loads of shine
- Temperature control – from 100°C – 220°C
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord – 2.5m cord with 360 rotation allows for easy handling with no cord tangles
- Heat protection glove – our heat protection glove will save your fingers from any heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- Two (2) Year Warranty – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty. All faulty products will be replaced within 24 hours of return
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Connect the plug to the power supply. Press the ON/OFF button at the bottom of the tool to turn the MERMADE Spin ‘ON’. The ’-’ and ‘+’ buttons indicate temperature control, with the right button increasing the temperature and left button decreasing the temperature.
Choose the temperature according to your hair type. We suggest starting at the lowest temperature and changing as per needed. Fine or damaged hair should stay at a lower temperature and thick or coarse hair will generally need to be at a higher temperature.
Ensure your hair is dry and clamp towards the bottom of the barrel depending on hair length. Press ‘L’ to curl your hair in a left rotating direction and ‘R’ to curl your hair in a right rotating direction. Hold down the ‘L’ or ‘R’ button down to spin the barrel. BE CAREFUL TO TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE BUTTON BEFORE YOU APPROACH THE HEAD/SCALP AREA. The barrel will continue to spin if you keep your finger on the button. You can also wrap the hair around the tool without using the rotational buttons like a normal curling wand. Press ‘Set’ button to reset clamp. ‘Set’ turns the barrel back to the starting position Repeat on whole head.
Hold for 3-10 seconds depending on how defined you want your curls. Unwrap the hair or release the clamp to remove the hair from the barrel. Repeat the same action on the rest of your hair. Smaller sections create a tighter curl and bigger sections create a more loose curl. Brush out for an on-trend look. It is recommended to change the direction of the curl on either side of the head.
Wait for hair to cool then brush or comb the curls out for waves. After using, turn the power off and ensure it cools down before safely storing away.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver brand. Our Mermade Spin lets the everyday girl create effortlessly even curls with the simple press of a button. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends.
- BE CAREFUL TO TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE BUTTON BEFORE YOU APPROACH THE HEAD/SCALP AREA.
- Read all instructions carefully and practise using the tool prior to using on hair.
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
We currently ship to Australia, New Zealand and Asia from this shop with an Australian power plug. Please note, due to Covid-19 there are some delays. Please be patient as we do our very best to get your order out to you!
- Australia- 3-10 Day Shipping - $10, or Express 2 Day Shipping - $30
- New Zealand - 5-10 Day Shipping - $15
- Asia- 5-10 Day Shipping - $15
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships. Shipping takes between 3 and 10 days.